V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the major universities in Ukraine, and earlier in the Russian Empire and Soviet Union. It was founded in 1804 through the efforts of Vasily Karazin becoming the second oldest university of Ukraine
- Ranking : Ranked No. 3 in Ukraine. World Rank: 481
- Teaching: 350 Full-time professors. 1,000 Associate Professors.
- Great History: One of the oldest University in Ukraine. Established in 1804, with history of 215 years. 3 Noble Prize Winners.
- International Community: 17,000 students. 4,500 foreign students. 800 Indian students.
- International Degree: Recognised by MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
- Central location: Karazin University is conveniently situated in the very centre of the city, with an excellent transport system including Metro.
- Global connections: 200 international agreements with the best universities abroad.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University’s degree is recognised worldwide. Academic Mobility. The career centre at the university.
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University has 21 Schools: the School of Biology, the School of Physics & Technology, the School of Radio Physics, the School of Physics, the School of Computer Sciences, the School of Philosophy, the School of Mechanical Engineering, the School of Geology & Geography, the School of Economics, the School of Foreign Languages, the School of History, the School of Philology, the School of Fundamental Medicine, the School of Chemistry, the School of Sociology, the School of Psychology, the School of Law, the School of International Economic Relations & Tourism, the School of Further Education & Retraining, the School of Physics & Energy.
The University is the leading research organization of international several space programs. Within the framework of international programs its researchers co-operate with scientists from the USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, Japan, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Great Britain and other countries.
- School of Biology
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computer Sciences
- School of Ecology
- School of Economics
- School of International Economic Relations and Tourism
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of Medicine
- School of Geology and Geography
- School of History
- School Mechanics and Mathematics
- School of Law
- School of Physics
- School of Philology
- School of Philosophy
- School of Psychology
- School of Physics and Energy
- School of Radiophysics
- School of Sociology
There are 3 Hostels, hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and number of conveniences. Dormitory rooms at hostel can accommodate 2 or 3 students to a room..
- In the hostel each room is attached with separate Washrooms and kitchen is provided for students to cook food to their own taste. Students will need to supply their own kitchen utensils.
- A very good hostel system with fully furnished rooms, quite study environment and surrounded with recreation centre.
- All rooms in hostels are provided with internet facility.
- 24-hour access to security and emergency services
- Separate arrangements for boys and girls.
- Accommodation is guaranteed for all the Indian students who wish to study in KMU. There are several accommodation options and it is important to consider whether you prefer an independent life style outside the hostel or enjoy living in a student community. Combining the convenience of living on the campus with access to services will help you excel academically providing the opportunity to build lasting relationships, and comfortable, effective studentship.
All rooms (single, double, triple) are equipped with beds, mattress, pillow, desk, chair, heater, lightening etc., which students may need for studying and relaxation. There are areas for playing sports and communication.
Tuition Fees for MBBS in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University.
4500 USD per year
Hostel Category 1: 1200 USD per Year
Hostel Category 2: 1000 USD per Year
Hostel Category 3: 800 USD per Year
Indian Students at University